It’s a great idea to come in for a “seasonal tune-up” quarterly to support your body as it transitions into each new season. Remember your body and all its systems has to adjust to changing temperatures and weather, pollen and allergens like mold and fungi both indoors and outside, even new seasonal foods can contribute to subtle stresses. Seasonal changes can trigger respiratory and allergen related stresses in the body. Your body may struggle to adapt. It’s common as the seasons change to catch a cold or a sinus infection.
Biofeedback can support your body during these transitional periods, helping it to adapt more readily to these changes.
Set up a biofeedback session for a comprehensive look at what’s stressing you!
Biofeedback provides you with information your body can use to manage stress and rebalance yourself.
• WebMD’s “Overview of Biofeedback”, information on traditional biofeedback
• Article on “What is Biofeedback?” by the Arizona Behavioral Health Associates, P.C. Explains what Biofeedback is, types of biofeedback, some history, how it is used today, patients’ responsibilities, and how it works.
• Web article from Healthline.com provides an overview on biofeedback, the most common
traditional devices, the purpose, basic principles on how it works, intended benefits,
risks, preparation and expected results. Written by Brian Krans, Medically Reviewed
by George Krucik, MD,
Published on 7-16-12
• Healthy Beginnings Lifestyle Magazine, article by Mary Sutton titled “Quantum Biofeedback: Healing with the Magic of E=MC²”, A great article explaining differences between Traditional biofeedback and the new Quantum Physics based biofeedback benefits and uses.
• For specific technical information on how the L.I.F.E. System works please visit the manufacturer’s web site.
• Scientific Basis of Biofeedback by Integrity Biofeedback, Inc.
• Stress and Obesity Risks
• Link between Stress and Obesity